You Can Help Keep Your Home In Top Shape Simple Tasks Throughout the Year.
This Month, Be Sure To:
1. Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector. Replace batteries where necessary.
2. Drain approximately two gallons from your water heater to eliminate sediment.
3. Clean your home's dryer vent duct.
4. Vacuum your bathroom vent covers.
5. Replace or clean your furnace filter.
6. Clean out any basement window wells.
7. Clean the condensation coils on your refrigerator to keep it running as efficiently as possible.
8. Clean around your air conditioning compressor and make sure it has adequate airflow.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond